Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer Chicken Salad


This is the best and easiest Salad. I actually got this Recipe from Michon, I think it was one of Aunt Marilyns.

Ingredients:
  • Chicken-Cut into small pieces (I always cook a little more, because it really cooks down)
  • Honey Mustard Dressing (Briannas Brand)
  • Strawberries
  • Grapes
  • Blueberries (You can use whatever fruit you have, this is my favorite combination)
  • Salad (I like to do half lettuce and half Spinach)
  • Poppy Seed Dressing (Briannas Brand--They are the best)
Put the chicken in a lightly greased pan, flavor with salt and pepper, add Honey Mustard Dressing, add enough to cover the chicken, then start cooking. I like to cook the chicken until it is brown and a little crispy, you may need to add a little more honey mustard towards the end, I always do.

Once chicken is cooked, layer salad, fruit and chicken, and top with the Poppy Seed dressing! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment